Introduction For one family in Africa the impact of collecting twigs and cutting down trees for energy to cook may seem insignificant. But when over 3 billion people, many of whom live in Sub Saharan Africa, have no alternative cooking energy and continue to rely on wood everyday, the impact is massive. The recent IPCC […]
About Amanda Kahunzire
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Amanda Kahunzire contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Amanda Kahunzire
Energy access is one of the biggest development challenges in Africa today making it a natural priority for the African Development Bank’s High-5 strategic plan. 23 of the 28 poorest countries in the world are in Africa, and yet at the same time, African countries make up 6 of the 10 fastest growing economies as […]
GET IN TOUCH
NEWS AND ARTICLES
- Energy crisis or environmental catastrophe?
- Agriculture Becoming a Threat for Environment
- Call for Articles – sustainable energy, environmental sustainability, climate change mitigation
- Increase Covid-19 Palliatives to Reduce Over-exploitation of Nature – Expert
- Group Decries Depletion of Forest Reserves
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER