The third law of motion by Sir Isaac Newton says “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.” However true this law might be, it makes for sad reading when applied in the context of man’s activities in the environment. What the globe is experiencing today stems from man’s past activities on the environment […]
About John Moono
An advocate for prudent environmental management and protection.
Entries by John Moono
Air pollution kills an estimated seven (7) million people worldwide every year. World Health Organisation data shows that 9 out of 10 people breathe air containing high levels of pollutants The environment and nature has been under siege from the activities of mankind that have threatened and still pose a serious threat to the continued existence of the […]
Energy is one of the major drivers of the economy but that should not come at the expense of the environment. Zambia, being a member of the United Nations and a signatory to the Sustainable Development Goals Charter, needs to promote clean sources of energy. Energy is one of the major drivers of any economy and plays a […]
GET IN TOUCH
NEWS AND ARTICLES
- Intercontinental Knowledge Sharing
- Joint Teach-In of 5 Schools in Ilorin
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at African Child College, Nigeria
- Teach-in climate and justice event at Bunkpurugu Senior High Technical School, Ghana.
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at Ngora Girls’ Secondary School, Ngora Town Council
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at Rescue Wing-Kenya, Kakuma, Kenya
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at St. Mukasa Government Day School, Kakamega town, Kakamega county, Kenya.
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at United Baptist Academy, Nigeria
- Teach-In on Climate and Justice Event at Friends School Kaimosi Girls, Kenya
- Teach–In Climate and Justice Event at Fruitful Vines College, Ibadan, Nigeria