The Federal Government and key stakeholders in the electricity industry, yesterday, raised concerns over the huge gap in access to electricity in rural communities,
About ISNAD - Africa
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud ISNAD - Africa contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by ISNAD - Africa
The World Wildlife Fund for Nature and the International Support Network for African Development (ISNAD-Africa) has raised concerns over the alarming rate of nature’s degradation due to unsustainable approaches to anthropogenic activities, stressing that Nigeria and other African nations were losing as much as $3.8 billion to erosion, pollution and other environmental and health-threatening issues. […]
Our lives all depend on nature as much as nature also depends on us. Everything about our activities as humans leave a mark on nature whether it be positive or negative; people living in highly sophisticated societies with skyscrapers need breathing air as those living in thick rain forests and river basins. Our source for […]
GET IN TOUCH
NEWS AND ARTICLES
- Intercontinental Knowledge Sharing
- Joint Teach-In of 5 Schools in Ilorin
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at African Child College, Nigeria
- Teach-in climate and justice event at Bunkpurugu Senior High Technical School, Ghana.
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at Ngora Girls’ Secondary School, Ngora Town Council
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at Rescue Wing-Kenya, Kakuma, Kenya
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at St. Mukasa Government Day School, Kakamega town, Kakamega county, Kenya.
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at United Baptist Academy, Nigeria
- Teach-In on Climate and Justice Event at Friends School Kaimosi Girls, Kenya
- Teach–In Climate and Justice Event at Fruitful Vines College, Ibadan, Nigeria