The Global Goals for Sustainable Development or Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), are a collection of 17 goals-targets, accompanied by 169 indicators that aim to reel out hot issues that plague the world by 2030. SDGs are the offspring of the Millennium Development Goals, as they have been introduced in 2000, but with a greater application […]
About Panagiotis Karvounis
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Panagiotis Karvounis contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Panagiotis Karvounis
Introduction Africa’s energy sector is mainly categorized in two regions: North Africa and sub-Saharan Africa. In this article a specific focus will be given to sub-Saharan Africa.. Sub-Saharan Africa is rich in renewable energy resources which can be harnessed for electricity production through different technologies. The most commonly acknowledged are photovoltaics and wind turbines, however, […]
GET IN TOUCH
NEWS AND ARTICLES
- Energy crisis or environmental catastrophe?
- Agriculture Becoming a Threat for Environment
- Call for Articles – sustainable energy, environmental sustainability, climate change mitigation
- Increase Covid-19 Palliatives to Reduce Over-exploitation of Nature – Expert
- Group Decries Depletion of Forest Reserves
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER