Reports on the energy situation in Africa often reference the lack of electricity access and infrastructure for modern energy services. An estimated 600 million people on the continent do not have power supply and even where they do, it is not always reliable. In sub-Saharan Africa, the combined economy is forecast to grow by over […]
About Sonma Agatha-Christy Okoro
Sonma Agatha-Christy Okoro is the Manager, Administration for ISNAD-Africa. She is a passionate Renewable Energy Professional with a demonstrated history of working on solar and wind energy projects in Europe, Africa and North America. Skilled in Renewables Asset Management, Data Analytics and Technical Performance Reporting. Her Educational background is in Electrical Engineering with Masters in Microelectronics & Microsystems and Master in Technology Management (MBA for Engineers) at the Northern Institute of Technology in Hamburg, Germany. She enjoys spending time with family, traveling, singing and playing football.
Entries by Sonma Agatha-Christy Okoro
Enoch Bessah and Natei Ermias Benti, could you please introduce yourself and let’s know how you feel about your selection for CIPSEM Dresden short course on environment. Enoch: I am a PhD student on the Pan African University Initiative of African Union. I am studying Environmental Management at the Institute of Life and Earth Sciences […]
GET IN TOUCH
NEWS AND ARTICLES
- The looming impacts of eco-friendly vehicles in Africa
- Transportation and Mobility Behavior and Trends: Africa’s Road to a Sustainable Future
- How is Africa doing in achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goal #7?
- The role of small businesses in achieving universal energy access
- An exchange between CIPSEM-Dresden and ISNAD-Africa on Environmental Education
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER