Meet Rachel My name is Rachel Zakayo from Tanzania. I am a PhD candidate from Sokoine University of agriculture pursuing PhD agriculture and rural innovation. My research area is adaptation to climate variability and gender among paddy farmers in Tanzania. My other research interest is Gender since I want to know how gender is integrated in climate change agender. ISNAD-Africa MRP and Being a Mentee. Before becoming […]
About Titilope Odutayo
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Titilope Odutayo contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Titilope Odutayo
GYBN talks about the role of youths in a green and just recovery post covid-19
My MRP journey ISNAD-Africa is composed of bright, talented young minds- some volunteers, and some, mentees under the Mentorship for Research Programme (MRP). In the MRP, young researchers conducting studies related in one way or the other to the thematic areas of the organisation are matched with mentors for guidance and direction in their research. Mentees are also exposed to […]
This article was co-authored by Festus Adedoyin, PhD candidate at Bournemouth University and volunteer at ISNAD-Africa, alongside Sinan Erdogan, Samuel Asumadu Sarkodie and Festus Victor Berkun. So many things can cause CO2 Emissions, destroy our environment and the quality of the air we breathe. In this study, we access how air and railway transport influence […]
We are delighted to announce that ISNAD-Africa has recently became a United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) accredited non-governmental organisation. The accreditation confers on us an Observer status at the United Nations Environment Assembly, with opportunities to contribute to UNEP’s work on environmental policy. This accreditation gives ISNAD-Africa the opportunity to engage in policy dialogue at […]
GET IN TOUCH
NEWS AND ARTICLES
- Intercontinental Knowledge Sharing
- Joint Teach-In of 5 Schools in Ilorin
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at African Child College, Nigeria
- Teach-in climate and justice event at Bunkpurugu Senior High Technical School, Ghana.
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at Ngora Girls’ Secondary School, Ngora Town Council
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at Rescue Wing-Kenya, Kakuma, Kenya
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at St. Mukasa Government Day School, Kakamega town, Kakamega county, Kenya.
- Teach-In Climate and Justice Event at United Baptist Academy, Nigeria
- Teach-In on Climate and Justice Event at Friends School Kaimosi Girls, Kenya
- Teach–In Climate and Justice Event at Fruitful Vines College, Ibadan, Nigeria